50oz Artificial Turf Putting Green Grass, Synthetic Golf Turf - Putt Lawn
- FOR LARGER QUANTITY ORDERS PLEASE CONTACT OUR QUOTES DEPARTMENT DIRECTLY FOR DISCOUNTED ITEM AND SHIPPING COST! PURCHASING@ONESTOPOUTDOOR.COM
- ORDERING GUIDE : STANDARD ROLL WIDTH 15' FEET - PRICE IS PER SQUARE FOOT
- THE QUANTITY YOU ENTER WILL BE THE TOTAL SQUARE FEET SHIPPED
- EXAMPLE : ORDER QUANTITY 150 - ROLL SIZE 15'FT X 10'FT
- How To Order: Each roll is a minimum of 15' x 1' the quantity you enter equates to how many square feet you would like to order (Maximum Roll Length 100' ft If you order over 100' it will be shipped as a second roll).
- Face Weight 50oz - Very durable - under typical heavy foot traffic, in residential and commercial projects Total Weight 77oz
- Easy to clean and maintain, simply rinse off with hose and blow off debris with leaf blower
- Field Green Natural Olive Color!
- Use it with one of our infill sands or for deodorizing effect our natural zeolite infill sand!
Premium Artificial Turf Grass Golf Chipping / Driving Mat - Synthetic Turf putting / driving golf turf. Perfect for the backyard! Great for perfecting your swing, chipping a few balls or driving a few!. Practice your golf swing in the comfort of your own home with the 50 oz. indoors or outdoors. Putting green is multi color grass mixing field green and olive tones. This grass can also be used at pro shops, golf courses and parks for recreational use. Requires little maintenance, no need to mow, water or provide chemical treatments. Thickness: 5/8 in. Blade color to blend in with surrounding and naturally enhance landscape Indoor/outdoor use, such as putting greens, golf courses and more Premium monofilament grass blades with a poly-urethane, athletic-grade backing is porous Residential and commercial use UV resistant: will not fade, crack or weaken Infill designed for use with synthetic grasses and lawns for a perfect installation Easy to clean and maintain, simply rinse off with hose and blow off debris with leaf blower Very durable - under typical heavy foot traffic, in residential and commercial projects Easy to install, rolls out perfectly flat You will need approximately 2 lbs. of infill for every square foot of turf, this amount will vary according to variety of infill being used and desired appearance of blade exposure