At One Stop Outdoor we do everything to ensure customer satisfaction and product quality from our partners. In the event of a product failure we will do everything within our power to correct the issue as outlined by the manufacturers return policy.
To return a defective product it is recommended you contact customer service immediately or as soon as possible. Depending upon the item or manufacturer we will let you know if the product is under warranty and begin the RMA process. Each manufacturers warranty coverage may vary. Please include the product type with a brief description of the issue and our customer service team will identify if your product is covered by its manufacturers warranty.
If the manufacturer finds the item not to be defective or covered by warranty, customer service will notify you. You will then have the option of having the item returned to you or disposed of. You (the customer) will be responsible for return shipping charges. If we are unable to reach you within 30 days of the initiation of the return process with a decision of return or dispose, the item will be considered abandoned. We will then dispose of it.
To return a product that was damaged during shipping, contact customer service within 7 days of receiving the item. We will send you a prepaid return shipping label, and once we receive the item, you will be issued a replacement.
NOTE: All Credits and replacement items will not be shipped/processed until we receive the original faulty product.
In the unusual event that an item is missing from your order, contact customer service within 7 days of receiving the shipment. We will immidiately ship the missing item to you, free of charge.
International retuns follow the same guidelines as regular returns in that the customer must pay the return shipping and the initial shipping cost is non refundable. The rest of the policy is the same as the standard return guidelines.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 (PROP-65)
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products
that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects
and other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above
certain threshold levels.
WARNING! Some dust and debris created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known [to the State of California] to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
Some examples of these chemicals are:
- lead from lead-based paints
- crystalline silica from bricks and cement, as well as other masonry products
- arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber
Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this
type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved
safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic
ELECTRICAL CORDS + WIRING
WARNING! This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California
to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING! This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
- One Stop Outdoor Warranty & Disclaimer Overview -
All products provided by One Stop Outdoor LLC are as is without any guarantees or warranty. In association with the product, One Stop Outdoor LLC makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE."
SPECIALS, DISCOUNTS, FREE SHIPPING & SWEEPSTAKES POLICIES:
NOTE: ALL SPECIALS ARE SUBJECT TO TERMINATION OR CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
ONE STOP OUTDOOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE AT ANY TIME.
ORDERS MAY BE CANCELED DO TO TECHNICAL ERROR, INCORRECT COST OR SHIPPING MISCALCULATION AT ANY TIME. IN CASES WHERE THIS OCCURS THE CUSTOMER WILL BE REFUNDED IN FULL.
% OFF YOUR ORDER:
* Offer valid on online purchases made before [date listed]. To redeem online promotion code [XYZ] must be entered at checkout and is valid for one-time use only. Sales tax, shipping & handling do not qualify for discount. This offer is not redeemable for cash or gift cards, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions. Void if altered, copied, transferred, auctioned or sold. Offer valid on in-stock items only. No rain checks issued. Offer not valid for prior purchases. Other restrictions may apply. Cash Value 1/10¢.
$ off your order
* Offer valid on online purchases made before [date listed]. To redeem online, add the qualifying amount of merchandise shown above to your shopping bag, enter promotion code [XYZ] during checkout, and prices will be adjusted. Code is valid for one-time use only. Sales tax, shipping & handling do not qualify toward minimum purchase amount. This offer is not redeemable for cash or gift cards, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions. Void if altered, copied, transferred, auctioned or sold. Offer valid on in-stock items only. No rain checks issued. Offer not valid for prior purchases. Other restrictions may apply. Cash Value 1/10¢.
* While supplies last, no substitutions and no rain checks issued. Not valid toward previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply.
One Stop Outdoor LLC does not sell, rent or trade customer information. We are committed to providing a secure and confidential experience choosing to show on our site.
You will NOT be added to ANY telphone marketing list:
We will not sell, rent or trade your telephone number with anyone, and we will not use your telephone number for any marketing purposes of our own.
You will NOT be added to ANY postal mailing list:
We will not sell, rent or trade your address information with anyone, and we will not use your address information for any marketing purposes of our own.
By placing an order on our site you will NOT be contacted in any way for any reason except to inform you of the status of your order. Unless you make a conscious decision to join our existing email marketing list.
When placing an order at Onestopoutdoor.com we need the customer to enter a valid email address. If there is an issue with your order or we need to contact you for any reason, we will do so by sending an email to the address you give us, so please enter a valid email address.
Our website and online services may use “cookies.” Cookies enable you to use our shopping cart and to personalize your experience on our site.
The cookies used on our website have been categorized based on the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.