One Stop Outdoor 6" Spacing Micro-Line Soaker Hose Series .52gph Black Poly Dripline / Hydroponics Grower Irrigation Tubing 100'
The compact size makes the dripline ideal for a wide range of applications. For commercial and residential uses, the dripline is installed above ground and can be covered with mulch. The dripline drip emitter is built with a large filter along the cross section of the drip emitter to ensure that moving particles on the bottom of the drip line do not enter the labyrinth water path, ensuring trouble free operation and long life.
- Used above ground or under mulch for a variety of applications such as containers and narrow plantings
- Large labyrinth water passage and turbulent flow help reduce clogging
- Inlet filter helps prevent particles from entering the drip emitter labyrinth path
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscape applications
- Use with 1/4" (6 mm) barbed fittings.
- Flexible tubing for easy installation
- Two outlets per drip emitter ensure less chance of clogging
- Nominal flow rates: .52 GPH (2 L/H) at 15 PSI (1 BAR)
- Dripper color code: blue
- Operating pressure: 10-25 PSI (.7-1.7 BAR)
- Dripline color code: black or brown
- Materials: Dow FINGERPRINT™ DFDA-7510 NT linear low-density polyethylene resin
- Size: 1/4" (6 mm) (.170 ID x .250 OD) (4.445 mm ID x 6.35 mm OD)
- Spacing: 6"
- Available in 100'
- Minimum bending radius: 1' (.3 m)
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh