DIG R67 Drip Irrigation Riser Adapter Drip and Sprinkler Watering, 1/2" Female Pipe Thread
Adapts Micro Tubing Barb to 1/2 in. Riser.
R67 Adapts Micro Tubing Barb to 1/2 in. Rise
The R67 1/2 in. FNPT x MNPT Riser Adapter with ¼ in. barbed side elbow outlet allows incorporation of 1/4" micro tubing with drip fittings into an existing 1/2" sprinkler riser, while still allowing full use of the sprinkler head. The ½” Riser Adapter with the ¼ in. barbed elbow outlet for ¼” micro tubing allows a combination of drip emitters or other low flow devises to be installed to the riser below the sprinkler, offering an easy alternative for watering baskets, containers, and individual plants that were not covered by the original sprinkler head.
- Provides a barbed outlet when mounted to any ½ in riser
- Simple option to retrofit a sprinkler riser to a drip irrigation system
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Operating pressure: 10 to 60 PSI
- Inlet size: ½ in. female pipe thread (FNPT)
- Outlet size: ½ in. male pipe thread (MNPT)
- Side outlet: ¼ in barbed elbow for use with ¼ in. micro tubing with .140 to .170 ID
- Materials: High impact plastic