Dig Maverick 4 GPH 12-Zone High Flow Sprinkler Conversion Kit -PC14100
DIG’s Maverick™ High flow Twelve-Outlet Drip Kits are used to retrofit an existing ½” sprinkler riser into a twelve outlet drip irrigation system without altering or increasing the flow of the sprinkler system zone. The twelve-outlet drip manifold in the kit utilizes extremely accurate pressure compensating individual and interchangeable nozzles to ensure equal flow from each outlet over a wide range of operating pressures from 10 to 80 PSI. The Twelve-Outlet Drip Irrigation Kits allow installation flexibility when incorporated into a new system. Each kit contains a twelve outlet manifold with 4 GPH pressure compensating drip emitters, twelve stakes, eight caps, twelve bug plugs and twelve color-coded converter barbs to convert the 1/8” outlet into a ¼” outlet for use with ¼” micro tubing. Additionally the MAVERICK™ PC14100 kit contains 100’ 1/8” micro tubing to complete the installation.
- Operating pressure: 10 to 80 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure:10 to 60 PSI
- Flow rates:
- Model PC14100 complete kit: 4 GPH per outlet with green drip emitters
- Total flow rate per manifold: 48 GPH (0.8 GPM)
- Inlet size: ½” with female pipe thread (FNPT)
- 12 outlets for use with 1/8” micro tubing with .187 OD or for ¼” micro tubing with .140 to .170 ID utilizing the ¼” converter barb included in each kit
- Body and cover: high impact plastic
- Filter: nylon *Diaphragm: Silicon
• Applies water at a low application rate leading to less surface evaporation.
• Available with 360° micro sprinklers, inserts for 90°, 180° and strip patterns .
• The large diameter micro sprinkler has uniform water distribution.
• Offers flexibility in irrigation frequency and application rate, minimizing runoff.
• Designed for new and existing landscapes, including slopes and oblong areas.
• Outstanding crack resistance, UV protected.
11 Maverick 12-outlet drip manifold with 4 GPH per zone
8 plugs to close any unused zones
12 converter barbs for 1/4" micro tubing
12 bug plugs for 1/8" micro tubing
12 tubing holder stakes
1 100' of 1/8" micro tubing
1 Instruction manual