Blaze 50 LB. 15 Inch Outdoor Ice Maker with Gravity Drain
- Produces up to 50 pounds of cube shaped ice per day with a 25 pound storage capacity
- Energy Star rating ensures operating efficiency
- In-line water filter & percolating cold plate ensure clean ice production
- Digital temperature control concealed behind door for additional protection
- Interior light makes things easy to find and features a ‰ÛÏcool blue‰ color lighting option
- The reversible door option allows a left or right door swing
- ETL approved for outdoor use
Outdoor entertaining is more enjoyable and convenient when you have everything in your outdoor kitchen. This outdoor ice maker eliminates unnecessary trips inside to get ice for your beverages. The Blaze outdoor ice maker can produce up to 50 pounds of cube ice per day and can hold 25 pounds in its removable bin. Inside the ice maker, a cool blue LED illuminates the contents, making things easy to see. The ice maker also includes a self cleaning mode and convenient one button operation. The Blaze ice machine features an in-line water filter which filters out impurities, ensuring the ice production is free of contaminants. The unit is made from durable stainless steel and features a reversible door to suit your specific needs. The front venting design allows it to be used in a built-in application, or it can be used as a freestanding unit. The bottom of the ice maker is equipped with four leveling legs for a perfect fit. It operates on environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant, carries an Energy Star rating and UL listing for outdoor use. This ice maker includes a stainless steel ice scoop, drain line and water line.
Blaze Outdoor Products warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
33" H x 14 5/8" W x 24 7/8" D
|CUT OUT DIMENSIONS||
34" H x 16 5/8" W x 27 5/8" D
Blaze 50 LB. 15 Inch Outdoor Ice Maker Trim Kit:
Stainless Steel trim kit for the Blaze Outdoor Ice Maker for a professional-looking installation! The trim kit is warranted for 1 year to the original owner against defects in manufacturing and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser against manufacture defects for products purchased for ordinary single-family home use.