17mm Soaker Hose Dripline - 12" Spacing 1GPH With Check Valve (CV) Pressure Compensating (100') DIG - A1-112P-CV
DIG 17mm Pressure Compensating Dripline 12" Spacing 1 Gallon Per Hour With Check Valve (CV) .670 OD
Excel PC CV pressure compensating (PC) dripline, flexible, durable and precise with all the features you look for in a dripline.
Excel PC CV pressure compensating (PC) dripline is designed with floating diaphragms, built in with check valve, that regulate and maintain a consistent flow rate at variable inlet pressures in a wide range of demanding conditions. The dripline drip emitter’s check valve feature prevents water draining when water pressure drops below 2.5 PSI, protecting the drip line drip emitters from siphoning sediment, soil particles, and debris at the end of each irrigation cycle.
- The pressure compensating feature provides flow uniformity regardless of operating pressure and variation along the line
- The drip emitter and the diaphragm are self-contained units molded to the interior wall of the tubing
- Flow path design support superior clogging resistance
- Turbulent flow through large labyrinth water passages leads water into the flow control chamber where a sensitive floating silicon diaphragm regulates and maintains a constant flow rate at variable inlet pressures. The self-flushing silicon diaphragm allows pressure to build up within the chamber and flush any debris not captured by the inlet filter.
- Dripline includes one inlet and two outlets per each emitter
- The intake inlet has a number of raised grooves that act as a secondary filter. The filter intake area is continuously flushed by water flow throughout the operation of the system, preventing particles from entering the labyrinth and giving the drip emitter its resistance to clogging.
- The check valve and the dual, oppositely oriented directional outlets act as a physical barrier to root and debris intrusion
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Protected against UV degradation
- Flexible tubing for easy installation
- The dripline is printed with the flow rate and size for easy identification
- Use with DIG 17 mm barb fittings, .670 OD compression fittings and universal Nut Lock™ fittings
- Can be installed above or below grade
- The inline emitter check valves prevent drainage from the dripline when water pressure drops below 2.5 PSI, protecting the emitters against the siphoning of small sediment and soil particles into the drip emitter
- Available in two flow rates, a wide range of spacing and drip tubing lengths to provide maximum design flexibility in a variety of applications
- Flow rates:
- .6 GPH (2.3 L/H) color code - orange
- 1 GPH (3.8 L/H) color code - gray
- Operating pressure: 12-50 PSI (.8-3.5 BAR)
- Check valve sealing pressure: 2.5 PSI (.17 BAR)
- Check valve opening pressure: 4.3 PSI (.3 BAR)
- Materials: Dow FINGERPRINT™DFDA-7510 NT linear low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black
- Dripline color: brown
- Size: 1/2 in. (.570 ID x .670 OD)(14.5 mm ID x 17 mm OD)
- Spacing: 12 in., 18 in. or 24 in.(30.5 cm, 45.7 cm and 61 cm)
- Available in 100 ft., 250 ft., 500 ft. and 1000 ft. coils (30 m, 75 m,150 m and 300 m)
- Minimum bending radius: 1ft. (.3 m)
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh