1/2" Universal Nut Lock Coupling - 25 PACK (for .620, .700 and .710 OD) 15-055
Universal Nut-lock Fittings
DIG’s Universal Nut Lock™ Drip Fittings are used to connect drip tubing and drip line with dimensions from 1/2” to 5/8” or .620 OD to .710 OD. They can be used to connect two different sizes of drip tubing, providing a simple solution when there is no clear information about the drip tubing or drip line size used.
Used by both home gardeners and professionals, the Universal Nut Lock™ Drip Fittings are made of high-impact plastic for the connection of various sized drip irrigation tubing and drip line. Using a double barb, two pieces of drip line or drip tubing can be connected by inserting the fitting nuts over the drip tubing or drip line, then pushing the drip tubing or drip line over the barbed sides of the fitting, and finally threading the nuts over the drip tubing or drip line for a very tight grip.
- Three-part construction including a threaded nut, barb assembly and housing with male thread
- Threaded nut for easy assembly
- Available in four different configurations including coupling, tee, elbow and swivel tee
- Resistant to common fertilizers used in residential and commercial applications
- Made of high-impact, high-strength, UV-resistant plastic for extended operation in harsh conditions
- Fits .620 OD, .700 OD and .710 OD drip tubing, and drip line (16 mm and 17 mm)
- Operating pressure: up to 60 PSI
- Color: brown/black
- Use with 1/2” to 5/8” drip tubing or drip line
- Body and nut: polypropylene
- Barb: PBT