DIG ST100AS - Drip & Soaker Tape Vegetable Watering Kit
Drip Soaker Tape is a flat, thin walled hose containing pre-spaced drip emitters that expands when filled with water. In-line drip emitters, welded into to the drip soaker tape every 12” during the extrusion process, allowing for complete saturation coverage along the line. Ideal for drip irrigation of vegetable gardens and row crops including tomatoes, strawberries, melons, peppers, eggplants, and more, drip tape can be installed above or below ground or under mulch. The most efficient use of drip soaker tape is with low flow drip emitters, closely spaced to achieve the desired wetting pattern. A report from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo’s Irrigation and Training Research Center (ITRC) reveals that closely spaced drip emitters can improve salinity, provide a better wetted pattern, and increase crop quality. Homeowners are successfully using a range of drip irrigation techniques including drip soaker tape systems to grow a variety of crops without the use of traditional sprinkler systems.
- Drip tape drip emitters flow rate: .4 gallons per hour (GPH) @ 15 PSI, .47 gallons per hour (GPH) @ 20 PSI and .5 gallons per hour (GPH) @ 25 PSI
- Total flow rate for this kit: 50 GPH (.83 GPM) @ 25 PSI
- Operating pressure: 10 to 25 PSI (pressure regulator not included)
- Maximum recommended flow rate @ 25 PSI: 220 GPH (3.6 GPM)
- Drip tape length: 100’ of 15 mil with .634 ID x .664 OD
- Drip tubing lenght: 5’ of 1/2” with .600 ID x .700 OD
- Drip emitters spacing: 12"
- Maximum length of layout per row: 280'
• Applies water at a low application rate leading to less surface evaporation.
• Available with 360° micro sprinklers, inserts for 90°, 180° and strip patterns .
• The large diameter micro sprinkler has uniform water distribution.
• Offers flexibility in irrigation frequency and application rate, minimizing runoff.
• Designed for new and existing landscapes, including slopes and oblong areas.
• Outstanding crack resistance, UV protected.
1 3/4" FHT x MPT (gray) backflow preventer
1 3/4" FPT (gray) swivel adapter with screen
1 flow control
1 5' 1/2" poly tubing feeder line
1 100' drip & soaker tape
5 drip & soaker tape ends
5 drip & soaker tape reducer
1 compression x soaker tape coupling
1 3/4" compression end cap for 1/2" poly tubing
1 hole punch
1 Installation instructions